★ PLEASE READ – OUR NEW DAILY COVID-19 STUDIO PROCEDURES FOR CUSTOMERS ★
★ This is some important information on how we will be moving forward at the studio so please read through:
- We are now operating as an appointment only private studio, so the door will be closed throughout the day. All tattoo work and in-person consultations will be done by prebooked appointment.
- Only those with an appointment will be allowed into the studio – please come alone to your appointment to help reduce footfall.
- For all enquiries or to organise an appointment please contact us via
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided once you enter, as well as regularly using sanitiser and hand washing facilities throughout the time at the studio.
- Please come on time – if you are early to your appointment you may be asked to wait outside until we call you in.
- If you have felt COVID-19 symptoms or have been around anybody that has in the last 14 days prior to your appointment, please contact us to reorganise your appointment.
- Our artists will be wearing visors and face masks throughout the whole time spent with customers, from the point the customer enters the studio, as well as for any in-person consultations.
- Customers are required to wear a face mask/covering throughout the time at the studio. A free disposable mask is available if you require one. Masks can be removed for the consumption of food or drink, or if required to check age I.D. You do not need to wear a mask if you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines with other customers at all times – screens have been placed between work stations to help protect customers.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for customers at each workstation during the tattoo, as well as at the counter for entry and exit.
- Providing your details for NHS Test and Trace purposes is now mandatory for all customers entering the premises. The information will be taken at the time of entering and will only be passed to NHS Test and Trace if they require.
The details required are:
- your name
- your contact phone number
- your visit date, time & duration
As always we will be continuing to operate at the highest cleaning standards, and in our relaxed, friendly atmosphere. By following these guidelines, we can all stay safe and stay awesome!
If you have any questions or concerns prior to your appointment, please get in touch!
The team at Great Bear Tattoo.