★ PLEASE READ – OUR STUDIO PROCEDURES FOR CUSTOMERS ★
★ With Covid restrictions being lifted throughout England, we wanted to let everybody know how we will be moving forward at the studio:
- We are continuing to operate as a private studio, so the door will be closed throughout the day. All tattoo work and in-person consultations will be done by prebooked appointment.
- Only those with an appointment will be allowed into the studio – please come alone to your appointment to help reduce footfall.
- For all enquiries or to organise an appointment please contact us via
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided once you enter, as well as regularly using sanitiser and handwashing facilities throughout the time at the studio.
- Please arrive at the booked time of your appointment.
- If you have felt COVID-19 symptoms or have been around anybody that has prior to your appointment, please contact us to reorganise your appointment.
- Our artists will continue to wear face masks due to the close proximity that we work with clients.
- Customers may wear a mask if they choose to. A free disposable mask is available if you require one. Masks can be removed for the consumption of food or drink, or if required to check age I.D.
- Social distancing measures are now relaxed, but our workstations and customers will still be a safe distance apart.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for customers at each workstation during the tattoo, as well as at the counter for entry and exit.
- Providing your details for NHS Test and Trace purposes is no longer legally required, but you may still check-in using the app or provide details if you wish to. The information you provide will only be passed to NHS Test and Trace if they require.
The details required are:
- your name
- your contact phone number
- your visit date, time & duration
As always we will be continuing to operate at the highest cleaning standards, and in our relaxed, friendly atmosphere. By following these guidelines, we can all stay safe and stay awesome!
If you have any questions or concerns prior to your appointment, please get in touch!
The team at Great Bear Tattoo.